Denominational Web Sites
The InterChurch Bioethics Council (ICBC) represents the Anglican, Methodist and Presbyterian Churches of Aotearoa, New Zealand.
- Anglican Church in Aotearoa, New Zealand and Polynesia
- The Methodist Church of New Zealand
- Presbyterian Church of Aoteroa New Zealand
- Uniting Congregations of Aotearoa New Zealand
New Zealand Bioethics Links
- The Bioethics Centre at the University of Otago School of Medicine (Dunedin)
- The Nathaniel Centre – the New Zealand Catholic Bioethics Centre
- Biotechnology Learning Hub – Bioethics (University of Waikato)
- Centre for Theology and Public Issues – Otago
- Centre for Theology and Public Issues – Wellington
Other Bioethics Links
- Nuffield Council on Bioethics
- Bioethics Matters – Glossary
- Rock Ethics Institute, Pennsylvania State University – Bioethics Resources
- Journal of Bioethical Inquiry
- CARE – Christian charity involved with matters of public policy and practical caring initiatives including bioethics.
- Christian Medical Fellowship (UK)
- Center for Bioethics and Human Dignity
- Dialogue Australasia Network – Values, Philosophy & Religious Studies resources for Australasian schools including bioethics.
- Care Not Killing (UK) – Organization promoting palliative care, and opposing euthanasia and assisted suicide .
- Anglicans for Life
- Care Alliance
- British Geriatrics Society (statement on physician assisted suicide)